WAYS TO HELP:
- Donate money directly by going to gofundme.com/Kal or mailing a check to Kal's Service Dog Fund, Christie Goodman, PO Box 209, Frenchtown, MT 59834
- Pass our story on to others through email, Facebook or word-of-mouth and help us get the word out to a larger audience
- Post fliers s around town or pass them out at your church. Lots of stores have places to advertise things like this or will allow you to tape something up in their window. I can send you the flier we've already had made, all ready to go.
- Ask local businesses for donations of money or services (one local printer donated our first printing of fliers).
- Talk to local newspapers or magazines about running a story on us. Our story is interesting and local and the more we can get the word out the better!
- Throw a fundraiser for us! It can be anything! One person arranged for a local brew pub to do a fundraiser where they donated $0.50 of every beer sold on a certain night. Another person arranged to sell coffee in Kal's name, with all profits going to his fund. My illness makes it too difficult for me to take on this kind of project right now, so this kind of organizational help from others is a Godsend.